Thursday, January 20, 2005

Commenting Problems

I think there's something wrong with Blogger's commenting system. I know it was giving Jilly grief. Maybe it's fixed now. Has anyone else had problems leaving a comment recently or in the past? If so, would you mind shooting me a quick e-mail at rozanne@partlycloudy.com? Or you can leave a comment here if the system's not acting up.

I've been thinking for a while of switching to HaloScan, and I'd like to get a feel for how many people are having problems with the Blogger system and whether it would actually be worth the hassle of switching.

A real entry will be forthcoming later today!



5 Comments:

Blogger Jillyvanilli said...

Oh dear, something was definately a miss.

I see you received my comment, err, 5 times. How embarrassing!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

Yes, I have had problems with Blogger comments today. I know that Throwingthings.blogspot uses Haloscan. I have commented quite frequently there and have had very little issues.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Rozanne said...

Thanks for your feedback Jilly and Cagey. I am seriously considering switching to HaloScan. Ironically, Cagey, your comment posted twice!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Yes, I do believe they were having issues..Your comment did not show up at my "place" until a few minutes ago.

Sharon

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|